TORONTO INVISALIGN CLEAR ALIGNERS
Free Smile consultation
Have questions about Invisalign treatment? Send us your photos and book a free phone consultation with our Toronto Invisalign provider.
5.0 stars google reviews
Our patients love us! See for yourself why more and more people are choosing Atlas Dental for Invisalign treatment.
Book In-Person Consultation
Want to know whether you are a good candidate for Toronto Invisalign treatment? Book an in-person consultation online ($50 exam fee)
Invisalign treatment in Toronto at Atlas Dental
- Don’t get stuck paying specialist orthodontist prices for Invisalign treatment; trust Dr David Nguy, your leading cosmetic general dentist and Invisalign provider in Toronto
- 5.0 Rating on Google with over 200 reviews
- Competitive Pricing. Lowest price guaranteed and Price matching available.
- Payment Options: Payment plans available to make your treatment cost easy
What is Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment?
Invisalign orthodontic treatment is a tooth-moving system that uses a series of see-through clear aligner trays. The many benefits of these Invisalign clear aligners include:
- True custom fit to your teeth for precise movements
- Comfortable, slim tray aligners that are hardly noticeable.
- Virtually invisible allowing you to smile confidently during your Invisalign treatment
- Removable for easy cleaning
- Guaranteed to get beautiful straight teeth every time
- The CLEAR alternative to metal traditional braces
You will be visiting your Invisalign provider once every two to three months. At each visit, your Invisalign provider will check your progress and give you your next series of Invisalign aligners. You will replace these Invisalign clear aligners every one to two weeks. Slowly, over a period of months, you will notice it start to straighten teeth!
The best alternative to traditional metal braces
If you want to straighten teeth without worrying about the horrible look of traditional metal braces, look no further than the clear alternative with Invisalign aligners.
How much does Invisalign Cost?
Invisalign treatment costs will vary widely depending on which dental providers you visit. The average cost can range in price anywhere from $3000-8000!
There are many factors that will affect the average cost of Invisalign treatment. This includes
- Difficulty of your Invisalign treatment case
- Time it takes to complete treatment
- Clear aligner brand
- Qualifications of the Invisalign provider
- Dental insurance provider
- Health Spending Accounts
- Payment arrangements with your Invisalign provider
Difficulty of your Invisalign treatment case
Your teeth are unique to you. Your dentist will independently assess your case to see if you are a suitable candidate. The more difficult the case, the more time, effort and cost is required to straighten teeth with Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign works best with mild to moderately crowded cases. In severe cases, it may even be better to use traditional braces/metal braces for straight teeth. Some examples of difficult cases include:
- Over bite
- Under bite
- Wide gaps between teeth
- Severely crowded teeth
- Open bites
- Cross Bites
- Missing teeth
- Impacted teeth
It is best to speak with your Invisalign provider to know whether Invisalign treatment or traditional braces/metal braces are right for you
Time it takes to complete Invisalign treatment
Treatment time can range anywhere from two months all the way to two years. This is largely determined by the difficulty of your case. The more time it takes, your Invisalign treatment costs can be greater.
Clear aligner brand cost factors
Invisalign is a premium, multi-million dollar brand listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange, and as you can expect, the average cost of Invisalign treatment will reflect that. Fortunately, for the more cost conscientious patient, more affordable brands are available that will achieve equal results to Invisalign. We can guarantee that! Another great clear aligner brand that we offer is PerfectSmile treatment by Shaw Labs.
Experience of the Invisalign provider
Invisalign treatment can be provided by orthodontists and cosmetic general dentists alike. One main difference is that an orthodontist may charge more.
Due to the additional schooling and training that teeth straightening specialists (orthodontists) go through to achieve their specialty status, the average cost of their treatment will be more compared to a cosmetic general dentist. A referral to an orthodontist is sometimes required if you have a difficulty case where traditional braces/metal braces are more appropriate. Talk to your Invisalign provider at Atlas Dental to find out if an orthodontist referral is necessary for your case.
Dental insurance provider
Having a dental insurance provider that covers orthodontic treatment will significantly lower the average cost of Invisalign treatment. Some insurance plans includes orthodontic treatment up to 50%, others do not. To find out if your insurance plan covers your Invisalign treatment costs, it is best to call the insurance plans company directly.
Be sure to ask the following questions:
- Do you cover orthodontic treatment, specifically Invisalign?
- What percentage of the costs do you cover?
- Are there any other factors to consider (such as out-of-pocket maximums, spending caps, etc.?)
Please note that at Atlas Dental, we do not direct bill.
Health Spending Accounts
While some employers do not provide insurance coverage, others will provide employee benefits in the form of Health Spending Accounts (HSA). This is a group benefit that provides reimbursement for a wide range of health-related expenses, over and above regular benefit plans. HSA’s are administered in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
Payment arrangements at Atlas Dental
Even if you have good dental insurance coverage and use a HSA, you may still want to space out your payments for Invisalign orthodontic treatment in Toronto over a period of time. At Atlas Dental, we can help you create a payment plan to pay off the average cost of Invisalign treatment costs over several installments.
Invisalign Toronto FAQ's
Invisalign is a tooth-moving system that uses a series of aligner trays. These aligner trays are:
- Nearly invisible,
- Custom fitted to your teeth.
You replace these aligners every one to two weeks. Slowly, over a period of months, you will notice your teeth becoming straighter for a beautiful smile!
Here a few reasons why Invisalign is the clear choice:
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve tooth control and movement.
- True Custom fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit snugly around your teeth, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign designs their clear aligners to treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions. Since there are no metal wires or brackets, your Invisalign Provider will have to spend less time for adjustments
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign aligners are clear, and allow you to smile with confidence. As a result, Invisalign seamlessly integrates with your active lifestyle
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are smooth, comfortable to wear, and removable. Therefore, this allows you to easily continue doing the things you normally would, such as brushing, flossing, and eat whatever you like.
- Convenient: Check-in visits are quick, painless, and are scheduled every two to three months. Therefore, Invisalign treatment is ideal for a busy schedule.
- Cleanliness: It can be a challenge to keep your teeth clean with normal bracket-and-wire orthodontics. Not with Invisalign! Simply remove the aligners to brush and floss like normal.
There are many complex situations where traditional metal brackets and wires are better than Invisalign. However, Invisalign can address most minimal to moderate crowding cases.
Invisalign is an extremely effective and popular treatment. It is useful in many different dental and bite issues, including:
- Over bite
- Under bite
- Gap teeth
- Teeth crowding
- Open bite
- Cross Bite
The Invisalign process is easy, quick and comfortable! Previously, dentists and orthodontists had to use complicated and unaesthetic appliances like metal wires and brackets. With Align Technology’s 3D computer technology, we make a series of clear aligners to slowly straighten your teeth. You transition from one set of aligners to the next every one to two weeks.
The length of treatment depends on the complexity of the case. The fewer the tooth movements required, the faster the outcome. The average case takes about 12 months for adults. For a better estimate of time, talk to your dentist.
Aligners are most effective when worn 20 to 22 hours per day. You must remove them for brushing, flossing, and eating only.
“Filing” in between teeth, known more specifically as interproximal reduction (IPR), is a strategy we use to bring your teeth into alignment. At Atlas Dental, we ensure that the least amount of sanding between your teeth is used to achieve the desired goal.
Normally, the condition of the teeth is more important than age. Ideally, all the baby teeth should have fallen out and permanent teeth erupted. A person as young as 11 or 12 years old can start Invisalign Teen Treatment.
Invisalign does cause tooth discomfort, but generally less than traditional metal braces. The discomfort results from the aligners pushing the teeth into alignment. Nonetheless, with traditional metal wires and brackets, pain can result from the brackets rubbing against the inside of the cheek. Moreover, pain can come from gingivitis of the gums when brushing and flossing is difficult.
It is possible that you might take out your aligners to eat lunch at school, put them on a napkin, and accidentally through them away. You might leave them at a friend’s house, or they might, as things do, just disappear. What is going to happen if you misplace a set of aligners? In general, you can simply get a replacement by contacting us and letting us know that the aligners have gone missing. Depending on how close you are to swapping out those aligners for the next set, we might just move on to the next set and not worry about a replacement.
With metal braces, there are lots of diet restrictions and it can be very difficult to determine whether or not you are actually following those restrictions. With Invisalign, however, there are no dietary restrictions. In fact, because you can remove the aligners completely from your mouth when it is time to eat, you can eat whatever you like, whenever you like.
Atlas Dental makes contacting a Toronto Invisalign Provider easy!
We offer free consultations and second opinions. Schedule a free phone consultation with our dentist or send us a message below.
Book a dental appointment online
With a few clicks of a button, you can schedule your visit at Atlas Dental. Use our online booking system to find an appointment time that suits you!
Call us by Telephone
Send us a message
Fill out the form below and we will reply by the next business day.