virtual dental office tour
At Atlas Dental, we pride ourselves on offering a clean and modern environment in which our patients feel comfortable and at ease. Take a virtual tour of our downtown Toronto dental office photos and get to know us before you arrive!
One convenient location in Downtown Toronto
- 123 Edward Street Suite 1107 (11th floor)
- University Avenue & Dundas Street West
- TTC Access, St. Patrick Subway Station is a 1 minute walk
- Convenient on-street and parking garage parking
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Proudly servicing the Grange Park, Toronto City Hall and Bay Street Corridor area.
A state of the art digital dental office
- Paperless patient charts
- Secure online new patient registration
- Electronic Insurance claim submissions
- Digital x-ray imaging
- Digital impression scans
- Wifi accessibility for patients
Environmentally friendly dentistry
- Paperless patient charting, registration forms, insurance claims, and patient reminders
- Digital radiography
- Mercury-free dentistry
- Non-toxic, green cleaning and sterilization products and supplies
- BPA-free composite resins and oral appliances
- Active office policy of reducing our dependence on plastic: including the substitution of plastic patient care products with paper products or reusable metal alternatives.
- Terracycle oral care waste recycling program for used toothbrushes, toothpaste tubes and floss containers
High quality dental care
- Our team strives for the best dental care for our patients.
- Patients consistently rate us 5-Stars on Google.
- See for yourself why patients choose Atlas Dental as their dentist in Toronto for Emergency, General and Implant Dental Care.
COVID-19 safety protocols
At Atlas Dental, we take the pandemic situation very seriously. Even as the Ontario economy re-opens and the government relaxes its rules on what people can and cannot do, our office continue to protect you from the spread of COVID-19.
Read about the COVID-19 Safety Protocols in our office.
Atlas Dental makes contacting a Toronto Dentist easy!
We offer free consultations and second opinions. Schedule a free phone consultation with our dentist or send us a message below.
Book a dental appointment online
With a few clicks of a button, you can schedule your visit at Atlas Dental. Use our online booking system to find an appointment time that suits you!
Call us by Telephone
Send us a message
Fill out the form below and we will reply by the next business day.